POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so : Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so
From: ABX
Date: 14 Feb 2005 10:24:42
Message: <pag1115prp4beqv17lf3e4kpi931ei1opm@4ax.com>
On 12 Feb 2005 01:56:59 -0500, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> > and I would really wish people would just for once not argue over
> > something they so obviously do not understand.  After having had the
> > same discussion for the 10th time in five years, it is only annoying,
> > nothing else
>
> All other modern renderers can be extended rapidly by own shaders, plugins,
> and so on.

Could you name all those modern raytracers which are written in C++, support
lodable plugins compiled to machine code, exists in builds for Mac, Windows
nad *nixes and support all the possible CPU architectures where mentioned
OS-es are working? Best with similar set of features as in POV-Ray. There must
be many of them which draw the standard you refer here.

ABX